Sally's World

A place for me to explore blogging with posts about library technologies and other library related interests (with some "Mustang talk" every now and again...)

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Marketing Libraries

I just happened upon a blog that discusses how to market libraries in new ways including strategies to integrate technology into marketing plans. When I owned my own business I learned how to market my products (and ultimately the business) effectively with a goal of better promoting the shop's offerings. If this isn't done, a business can have the best product or service around but no one knows about it because it hasn't been marketed effectively. It's exciting to think about libraries partnering up with new technologies for marketing purposes.....
http://librarymarketing.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home